The sharper-eyed among you will probably have noticed that the promised reviews have been less than forthcoming. In my defence, I ended up having to dump some 20k words of the third Harry Pigg book when I realised it wasn't working. This was a big step and one not made without much furrowing of brow and hovering of finger over the delete key.
As I result I've spent most of the past 6 weeks rewriting Harry 3 and am glad to report that I finally finished it last night and am currently trawling through it for typos, plot inconsistencies and other bits and pieces before sending it off to my publisher.
Normal service will resume as soon as I come up for air...