Thursday 30 September 2010

I'm Psychic, Me

Way, way back in the dim distant days of 2008 when this blog was a mere infant, I blogged about The Africa Reich by Guy Saville and said that it was going to be mega.

Now adopting an 'I told you so' tone of voice, I can reveal that Guy got a two book deal with Hodder and Stoughton and The Africa Reich, complete with spanking new cover (draft below), will be published in 2011. Now the lucky sod is off to Madagascar to do some research for Book 2. Research, hah! A likely story.



For my next trick, I'll tell you next week's lottery numbers, who really shot JFK, and what you'll get from Santa.

2 comments:

Guy said...

Just so my publisher doesn't have a fit, can I just clarify one detail and say I'm with Hodder & Stoughton not Transworld. Thank you!

BB said...

ok, so I'm a rubbish psychic really!!