Monday 4 October 2010

Harry in the Press

I recently did an article for Words With Jam - an online writing magazine. I touched on how Harry came to be, how useful I found online critique sites and some other bits and pieces that I hoped the readers might find interesting. The magazine and article can be found here but there was such a handsome fellow on the cover I thought I'd include it below...



I was also quoted in an article by Helen Gaynor in today's Irish Independent about the Childrens' Book Festival in October and how modern writers try to connect with younger readers.

As part of the same Festival I'll be visiting libraries in Clare and Limerick during October and I'll post details of times and venues tomorrow along with (drumroll please, maestro) the first public airing of the cover for The Ho Ho Ho Mystery.

Try to contain your excitement.

No comments: